Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum

Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Another discovery, for me, is my

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre/Reglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Another discovery, for me, is my Répondre en citant

By Xinhua special correspondent Chen Dong

ABOARD TIANGONG-2, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- Today is Oct. 30, my 12th day on board Tiangong-2. I am Xinhua space correspondent Chen Dong.

I would like to tell you about our in-orbit gravity-free cardiovascular experiments, or as we call the whole process the "CDS experiment," which track changes to our bodies while we are in orbit.

The CDS device features an electrocardiograph (ECG) wire that has four leads attached to our bodies. It measures things like our heart rate and blood pressure. The device that measures our blood pressure is put onto our arms just like how a ground-based doctor would measure a patient's blood pressure. In addition, there is a sensor used to measure respiration. It is wrapped in a black bag, and we hang it from our necks to measure our chest breathing and belly breathing.

There is also another, fairly-curious, instrument, which I am sure many of you may not have heard of. It is called a laser Doppler device. This device measures the microcirculation of our blood vessels. As far as I know, this is the first time that China has tested it in space.

The biggest difference between a CDS experiment in space and one on the ground is ultrasound. Under zero gravity our organs are slightly displaced. As a result, organs that are usually easy to find on Earth are much more difficult to locate when in space. We have to be aware of this and move the wires accordingly.

The data we are generating and reviewing are primarily used to monitor the difference between our body indexes up here and on Earth: we are trying to find out which ones change and do not. This precious data will be analyzed further by ground staff and will give a clearer picture of the subtle changes that occur in a gravity-free environment. ` I would like to share an interesting discovery: Normally, on Earth, we only have one artery in (either side of) our necks. But there are two in space. Earlier in the mission I misidentified the blood vessel, because the vein besides our artery becomes thicker in space.

There are many things that I had assumed before coming up here that have proven to be wrong. For example, I had imagined that I would have a rather complete, round, bright view of Earth, with the expansive, darkness of space in the background. In fact, we are not far enough away for this -- so from the porthole, I just see part of Earth.

Another discovery, for me, is my new-found almost super human strength, I can maneuver heavy items much easier up here than on Earth. For example, a very heavy piece of equipment on the Earth may need two or three people to carry and install onto the wall of the capsule. But in space, by gently using one hand or two fingers, I can move it as I wish. While I feel that my strength has increased all of a sudden because of being in space -- that is, sadly, not the case. In fact, it is the items that have lost weight. I think that in space it would be easy to break all sorts of weightlifting world records.

I have only lived in space for less than a fortnight and I am still learning. I hope, my friends, to share all these new experiences with you. Enditem
You should check the padding thickness on your workout bench by pressing down on the cushioning. Choose a different machine if you can feel the hard wood beneath the cushion. Working out on equipment with worn or insufficient padding may bruise your body. This is because worn padding fails to provide enough support while you are working out.

Drink water regularly throughout the day. Your body can dehydrate quick due to muscle fibers that are moving quickly and rubbing quickly against each other producing heat. Your body uses sweat to cool the body and then it needs rehydrated.

Yogurt is a great addition to a diet geared towards fitness. There are many health benefits associated with yogurt Authentic William Karlsson Jersey , one of which is helping your digestive system. Yogurt also has the calcium and protein you need to stay healthy. Studies have shown that those who consume dairy regularly tend to be healthier, so get dairy products into your diet.

You can intensify the benefits of your workouts by practicing controlled breathing. While attempting crunches or sit-ups Authentic David Perron Jersey , try to breathe forcefully at the highest point of your shoulders. Deep exhaling contractions cause your abs to work harder.

Constant running can be both beneficial and also damaging to a body over long periods of time. To help prevent the negative effects, you should reduce your mileage to half of the normal miles during one week Authentic Luca Sbisa Jersey , every six weeks. This reduction in mileage will give you a chance to recover, both physically and mentally Authentic Oscar Dansk Jersey , from the running.

Jumping can be a fast track to fitness! In order to have a piece of portable fitness equipment you can take with you wherever you go, buy a jump rope. It only takes a few minutes a day Authentic Oscar Lindberg Jersey , so you can do it at home, at work Authentic Cody Eakin Jersey , or on the go.

Take a friend along on your running workout. Jogging with a friend who is more fit than you can help. This is because if your friend is in better shape than you are, you will be more likely to try harder. When you run alongside someone who you think does things better than you Authentic Reilly Smith Jersey , then you will have more of a drive to keep going thinking that you may beat that person one day.

The muscles in your lower back will thank you if you learn how to do sit-ups properly. You can place a towel roll underneath the lower part of your back while on a Swiss ball and get the same effect. If you are doing sit-ups with your feet anchored underneath a chair, stop; this can increase pressure on the lower back.

Divide your running course into three phases. At the beginning of a run Authentic Colin Miller Jersey , start out slow, and as you go farther Authentic Deryk Engelland Jersey , you can gradually increase your pace. Run faster in the final third. This helps increase your body's endurance level,. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre/Reglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange