Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum

Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

But Navalny now needs to be officially

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre/Reglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: But Navalny now needs to be officially Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- China's women's basketball head coach Thomas Maher was happy with their Olympic trip in Rio 2016 though China failed to advance into top 8, and the Australian predicted a great future of the young Chinese team.

"I am very happy. I think we played good basketball. We played to our level," Maher said minutes before leaving the Olympic Village on Wednesday.

"They are above our level. We are not No. 6 in the world. We are like 8-10. The next phase for us is to get 6 or 7. That's our way, to be able to play at that level," he said. "I'm very happy with the way we play basketball. We played nice basketball. There are some teams just better than us."

China finished fifth in the preliminary round with one win and four losses, a big drop compared to the sixth finish in the 2012 London Games.

"Shao Ting and Lu Wen had good tournament. I think those players are already ready to play international basketball. But the players that are gonna make difference are the younger group, and they have fantastic chances to be great. (Sun) Mengxin, (Huang) Sijing, Dou Dou (Zhao Zhifang), Wu Di, those players can take enormous (improvement). It's not like those players are so so players, they can climb really high. The younger group will become much better, and this experiences are what they need," Maher added.

This was the second spell for the Australian leading the Chinese women's team in Olympics as he also guided China in the 2008 Beijing Games.

"We had some superstars at that time. I think this team can have more depth, more players. I don't know who is gonna be superstar. Maybe Sijing could be. Mengxin maybe if she could defend. It's hard to say now, but definitely they gonna take huge, huge steps."

Maher's contract with the Chinese Basketball Association will expire after the Rio Olympics. The CBA didn't say whether or not to extend its contract with Maher.

"I love to coach China. I'm happy with the chances I've got. China gives me two wonderful Olympics. I'm just grateful to be part of it," Maher said.
"
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny cleared the first hurdle on Sunday towards taking part in next year's presidential election M.J. Stewart Youth Jersey , even though the central election commission has previously ruled him ineligible to run.

Navalny, 41, is a fierce opponent of President Vladimir Putin Ronald Jones II Youth Jersey , who is widely expected to win re-election in March, extending his 17 years in power.

On Sunday Navalny, a veteran campaigner against corruption among Russia's elite Vita Vea Youth Jersey , won the initial support of 742 people at a gathering in a district of Moscow, above the minimum 500 required to initiate a presidential bid.

""There is no large-scale support for Putin and his rule in this country,"" Navalny told the gathering Ali Marpet Womens Jersey , describing himself as a ""real candidate"" for the election and threatening a boycott of the vote by his supporters if he is barred again.

But Navalny now needs to be officially registered as a candidate by Russia's central election commission, which has previously said he is ineligible due to a suspended prison sentence that he says was politically motivated.

Navalny has been jailed three times this year on charges of repeatedly organizing public meetings and rallies in violation of existing laws. He says the Kremlin is deliberately trying to thwart his political ambitions.

The European Court of Human Rights ruled in October that Navalny's 2014 fraud conviction was ""arbitrary"" and ordered Moscow pay compensation.

On Saturday Russia's ruling party United Russia pledged ""all possible support"" to the 65-year-old Putin in his bid to win a further six years in power in the March election.

Also on Saturday the Russian Communist Party named its presidential candidate, Pavel Grudinin Donovan Smith Womens Jersey , 57. The party came second after United Russia in the 2016 parliamentary elections.

On Sunday Russian property developer Sergei Polonsky, who has been convicted of defrauding investors, also secured enough initial backing to seek clearance from the election commission to take part in the presidential race.

Others planning to run include television personality Ksenia Sobchak Noah Spence Womens Jersey , whose late father was Putin's boss in the early 1990s and journalist Ekaterina Gordon.

(Agencies)
" If you're searching for a sports that is definitely engaging, then Archery must be on top of your list. If a person put his heart into this outdoor activity, the challenges could be more enjoyable and satisfying. To play this sport efficiently Vernon Hargreaves III Womens Jersey , appropriate tools and supplies should be used. If you're aiming to be a professional archer or still learning to shoot some arrows, then you should have the crossbow supplies. With these equipments, hitting a target is easier but certainly Kendell Beckwith Womens Jersey , there are other factors that you need to think of. Abilities and hunting needs must be your primary basis in choosing a supply.

Archery is a sports activity which comes in different styles and types. Hence, the very first thing to contemplate when buying a crossbow is the type of archery you wish to participate in. After selecting the what kind crossbow you would use, you can then choose the accessories for your crossbow. There will be no issue as long as you already know what type of crossbow that suits to your shooting type.

If you have no arrows Chris Godwin Womens Jersey , then your bow is worthless because you won’t be able to shoot anything. Thus, there are different kinds of arrows to select from that's why you need to choose the proper type so that you'll be able to perform well. Most of the archers like using arrows which are made from aluminum. Carbon arrows are as well great to use simply because the material is lighter and more resilient. Arrows made from a combination of aluminum and carbon is a good choice because these are both good quality materials.

Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre -> Les Chevaliers de l'Ombre/Reglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange